Test Cases For Checkbox
In this post, we will discuss test cases for checkboxes. Checkboxes often on forms used to take input from the user against multiple options. User can select single or several choices by clicking on the checkboxes depending on the requirements. Professional sample test cases for checkbox are below.
- Verify that the checkbox present on the webpage on the correct position.
- Verify the width and height of the checkbox.
- Verify border radius for the checkbox rounded or corner edge.
- Verify the colour for the tick on clicking the checkbox.
- Verify the checkbox is selectable by clicking on the checkbox by mouse.
- Verify the checkbox is selectable by the keyboard.
- Verify the user can uncheck the checkbox by clicking on it.
- Verify if the user can select multiple checkboxes or not.
- Verify the label text present with the checkbox.
- Verify if the label text aligned with the checkbox or not.
- Verify on page load the very first checkbox selected by default and showing tick sign.
- Verify on click on the label text checkbox value checked or not.
- Verify the spelling for the label text aligned with the check box.
- Verify same label text not repeat with the checkboxes.
- Verify the order for the values or label text with the checkboxes.
- Verify user-selected check box values should save in database on the clicking on the Submit button or not.
- Verify check box can be uncheckable or not by clicking on the check box after selecting.
- Verify validation added if no checkbox checked and click on the Submit button and an alert or error message must appear.