Skip to content
Test Cases For Payment
Check list for payment testing
- Verify services and features mentioned on the pricing page clearly.
- Verify spellings for the content on the pricing page correct or not.
- Verify the trial period in time in days or queries functional properly if provided.
- Verify that the trial expires service should not be accessible until the user purchases the plan.
- Verify user data should be saved as the user purchase plan after the completion of trial period.
- Do not allow the user to purchase a plan without email verification.
- Verify as the user purchase the plan, the user plan status should be updated to paid without forcing the user to log out and then log in.
- Verify if the user can buy the plan successfully after email verification or not.
- Verify invoice generated on purchase a plan accessible to the user or not. Sent in email or shown on Dashboard.
- Verify user can download an invoice or not.
- Verify an invoice is sent on the registered email to the user on the purchasing plan or not.
- Verify the user login with social links can purchase plan.
- Verify the plan assign to the user is the same selected by the user.
- Verifies plan queries or offered services shown on the user profile.
- Verifies plan remaining queries shown on the user profile or not.
- Verify the expiry date for the purchased plan is shown on the profile or not.
- Verify plan expiration notification should be shown on the dashboard/profile or not. Email may also be sent to the user.
- Verify the renew plan link is added on the Dashboard or not.
- Verify on click on the renew link should redirect to the plan and pricing page.
- Verify user is unable to enjoy services once the plan expires and the user not renew the plan.
- Verify user can downgrade its plan or not during the plan activation.
- Verify user can downgrade its plan or not after the plan expires and the user renews it plan.
- Verify test case user can upgrade or purchase plan during the purchased plan is active and the user allowed quries ends.
- Verify the case if the user can purchase a new plan, it will add queries in the already purchased plan or not as per requirement.
- Verify plan expiry date increased or not if the days and queries are remaining and the user upgrades its plan.
- Verify auto-renewal is working or not.
- Verify auto-renewal mentioned clearly on the pricing page.
- Verify user can cancel its plan at any time.
- Verify user can purchase the plan successfully after the user cancelled its plan.
- Verify if the user cancels its plan, don’t access the user pro feature until its plan expires.
- Verify the user can not access the dashboard if the plan expires.
You Might Also Like