Skip to content
Test Cases For Report
- Verify document page number added on the pdf report.
- Verify the website logo should be present on the report.
- Verify report name should be written on the report.
- Verify there should be no blank page from the start to the end of the report.
- Verify there should be no difference of result on the report and the result section.
- Verify empty report, without any content, should not download.
- Verify report should be download on click on the download PDF report button.
- Verify the Same file should not download for the two different users sign in with different credentials. The possible cause may both user click on the Download report button at the same time.
- Verify report name should be related to the tool name.
- Verify download report name should be same as user uploaded file name as per requirement.
- Verify if the user clicks on the Download excel report, excel report should be download. Same for .doc, .pdf and .txt.
- Verify content format should not be disturbed on the report.
- Verify content at the end of the page in the PDF report should not be cut off.
- Verify link added on the report should be clickable.
- Verify clicking on the link on PDF report should be open in new tab.
- Verify information on the report should be concise and clear.
- Verify charts colour should not disturb on the PDF report.
- Verify and compare the printed report with the result and e report.
- Verify the readability of the report.
- Verify generated report steps and sequence should be the same or similar to the result.
- Verify share report by URL should open successfully in the new browser.
- Verify links added on the report should be distinct. Blue colour can use on links for this purpose.
- Verify the position of the elements, logs, pictures on resumes and CV’s should not be disturbed even a single pixel.
- Verify special characters should be handle on pdf report.
- Verify result generated on different languages should be shown properly on the downloaded pdf report. e.g Hindi
- Verify only single report should download successfully.
- Verify report should be download on mobile.
You Might Also Like